The Mouriesse Vinum sarl , 18 B chemin du Clos 84230 Châteauneuf-du-Pape, in its quality of controller, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you are required to provide us, both in our direct contact with you and when using our website wwww . mouriesse-vinum.com . The Mouriesse Vinum sarl will be designated later as “we” or “our”.
This policy (as well as our General Conditions of Sale and any document referred to therein as well as our Cookies Policy ) outlines how we handle the personal data we collect and provide to you. We invite you to read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data that we implement.This policy may be supplemented by specific information, regarding an offer or ‘a particular service.
Mouriesse Vinum processes your data in connection with the sale of its wines and exclusively for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes :
– present and give information about our wines,
– sell our wines ,
– communicate in the context of the management of our customers,
– manage orders, sales contracts , export formalities for wines,
– bill and cash payments,
– carry out commercial activities (participation in local events …).
– handle complaints,
– manage litigation and unpaid,
– manage requests for the rights of individuals,
2. What information do we collect ?
We are likely to collect and process the following data:
– The information that you send us directly :
This is particularly the case when we sell you wines at a show or in the cellar, when you fill out a form on our online wine purchase website, when you contact us by phone, email, or any other means of communication.
This information contains in particular:
– the data necessary for the realization of the sale of the wines and access to any other service provided by us (shipment of samples and wines sold …) . This data includes your surname and first name, address, e-mail address and telephone number; siren and intra-Community VAT number for professionals, means of payment and payment history,
– a copy of all the exchanges between you and us,
– the data we may ask you to provide when you report a problem.
– The data we automatically collect :
In the event that you connect to our services using the social networking features available to you, Mouriesse Vinum may collect some of your personal data when you interact with social networking features, such as “J” features. love “.
3. Who is this data for ?
These collected data are strictly for our own use , or for the proper completion of the formalities of shipping your order in France or abroad (provider responsible for transport or customs formalities for wine) with your prior agreement.
The processed data may also be transmitted to the competent authorities, at their request, in the context of legal proceedings and requests for information from the authorities or in order to comply with other legal obligations.
4. Using your data
Your data is archived after a period of 5 years after your last use of our site or after the end of our last contact .
5 . How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data we collect in order to:
– carry out the wine sales concluded between you and us, provide you with the information and services requested;
– send you information by e-mail or any other means of communication;
– send you, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and with your agreement when the legislation so requires, promotional messages ;
– keep you informed about our production ;
– improve and optimize our site, especially to ensure that the display of our stories is adapted to your device.
In accordance with applicable law and with your consent when required, we may use the data you provide to us for marketing purposes (for example, to send you our newsletters, send invitations to our events or any other communication likely to interest you).
You may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us as described in Article 8 below.
With regard to targeted advertising: on social media platforms (eg Facebook, Twitter): You can oppose this treatment at any time by configuring the parameters relating to the advertising of your account.
6 . Cookies and similar technologies
7 . Links to other websites and social networks
8 . What are your rights ?
Personal data : In accordance with the law Informatique et liberté of January 6, 1978 and the Directive of the European Union 95/46 / CE, you have the rights of information, access, modifications, opposition, erasure, limitation of processing and portability on personal data concerning you. To do this, simply send us an e – mail to the following address: contact @ mouriesse – vinum .com. We retain all collected data as necessary to perform our services and meet our legal obligations.
Any request to exercise your rights must be accompanied by a photocopy of a proof of identity (national identity card, passport ..). An answer will be sent to you within a maximum of one month from the receipt of your request.
or by sending an e-mail to the following address: Mouriesse Vinum – Attention: Data Protection Officer – 18b chemin du Clos , 84230 Châteauneuf-du-Pape
Possibility to seize the CNIL : If your exchanges with the Mouriesse Vinum sarl have not been satisfactory, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the National Commission of the Computing and Freedoms (CNIL), authority of control in compliance with the obligations regarding personal data in France.
| Links |